The City That Never Sleeps
Beep* I'm twinG ☆




posted : Saturday, January 8, 2011
title : t W i n K L e 091
When there's no one I could talk to,
talk to wall, definitely not the Facebook's wall.

"emo" is so not my word. I really don't know how to abreact myself.
Life sucks because "Delete" button doesn't exist.
You can't forget or stop being sad for what's hurt you.

I thought I'm tough enough but actually not.
I'm still weak especially I'm alone.
I'm stupid I'm emotional I'm brainless.

I'm so lifeless. My life is only internet.
I'm thousand miles away.
Social network website is the only thing I can get connected with others.
I'd read view comment then I'll smile laugh or maybe cry?

I know it's really a tiny, little & unimportance matter,
I never know it's hurt till it was happened.
I'm heart broken because I'm really care.

Friends, how can you forget me as I love you so much?

From the day I leave the door, I never stop missing you guys.
I never miss a chance to talk to contact with you guys.
I never got a day not viewing you guys status update.
I never stop talking to others that how lovely you guys are.

Because every single "you" is my friend, the precious one.

I admit I still feeling sad to view every photos that without me.
But I'm really happy to know everyone is doing well & happy out there
It's my decision that to be so far away.
I missed everyone's birthday every festival celebration.
It's been a year so I understand that everyone is get used to my absence.


Since when, I'm gone in your mind?
I started to see something that broke my heart.
I started to see my name disappeared.
I started to cry what I had before.
I started to worry how long our friendship can last.
I started to forgive everyone for ignored me.

I read a blog post & I cried all night long.
I know it's not the first blog post that broke my heart,
It remind me again something that I thought I'd forgot.
So I cried for all at once again.

I know it's stupid.
Or maybe I should go for another way.
Should I ignore it as everyone was ignored me?
No, I can't.

If only once, it might be an omission. I'd piss you but I'm joking.
It's twice,  it might be someone who really careless. I told you I'm sad but I'm alright.
When it's always, it's fact that I had been forgotten. I cried but I still love you guys.

Friends, please don't ever forget me.

You might be forgot me sometimes,
I'm still happy when you remember me again.

You might be forget that you had forgot me.
I'm still happy that you remember me again after I remind you.

You can forget my full name my birthday, but please don't forget I'm your friend.

You can forget when & how we met, but please don't forget the days we spent together.


If there's a question asking me "Who is your best friend?"

Definitely, I know my answer.

If the answer can be more than one, I will tick " All above" 

Maybe there will be someone think " Who cares?"

Or maybe just scroll down without reading what I wrote.

I might not be your best friend now,

but I'm still lucky to be one of your friend.

I can be your second third or any one of them,

but please not "permanently" delete me from your friend list in your life.

I love every single one of "You".