The City That Never Sleeps
Beep* I'm twinG ☆




posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010
title : t W i n K L e 090


Blink*** It's December!
A really long absence. Just found that my last post was expired for 2 months.
I'm not busy.. but I'm lazy. & I'm lifeless so not much to post.
I fancy blogging but if I'm kind of blush if someone viewed my blog.

I'm pretty fine here. 
I'm still the same. Gaining weight everyday.
My new fancy is chips with gravy sauce. Yum!

I'm still tough enough here. Used to the bad treat.
She never tired of pissing me off. Kind of sad that I don't understand what she talking.



One of the best thing in November.
Finally my girls was graduated!
So we all was officially a BA Honours holder! 

I got my 3 days off to attend their graduation, that was so lovely!
We bought them flowers & teddy for sure! We had an awesome dinner together!




Congratulations again! 
To someone who has so much to offer the world, so much success to look forward too.

But now I back to the sh*t place.
I miss everyone in Middlesbrough.I miss everyone in B12 2 as well.
Oh tears...



Another good deed in November.
It's start snowing! So might be another white X'mas in my life! Hope so..
But it turns bad when I didn't have a nice winter jacket & boot =(
I still love my old Topshop jacket but will be better if I can have a new one.
It's more bad if I got no one right beside me to keep me warm.
It's even worst that the horrible weather will cause me gain more weight.
So conclude with, I hate winter! 



Forget it, I'm looking forward for December.
My December wish;
1. Lose some weight, please.
2. Savings goes up, please.
3. *****Secret*****

49 days to board the aeroplane! 

XOXO