The City That Never Sleeps
Beep* I'm twinG ☆




posted : Thursday, August 26, 2010
title : t W i n K L e 086




Nike summer collection: 
Nike Dunk High Skinny Black/Speed Yellow

It's been nearly 2 months after I saw it, but I'm still EFF thinking about it!

X Myself to the MAX
I still remember the day, 3rd July 2010.
World Cup match for Germany Vs Spain ..
Massive humans watching the match inside Nike Town London.
I spot this skinny dunk, it's on sales that time.
Not expensive, 49 Pounds only.
I'm kinda in love with it, but why I don't I grab it that time huh?ARGH!

1 of the main reason was my annoying sister!
she keep bla bla bla said she want to shop others.
then my mom turn, she want to shop Burberry.
Next my dad, He was hungry & off to Piccadilly circus.
At the end, I forget back to Nike Town buy my dearly dunk.

Hmmmm fine. 
After a week, I'm still thinking about it so I shop online.
it's still on stock but no discount. I showed to ah wah, she said nice too.
But my Fuxking mind goes wrong! I didn't click the " Buy it now" button.
ARGHHHHH!

few weeks after, I still thinking about it.
I don't care, I seriously want to buy it now.
Bloody hell, it was disappeared from the Nike online store.
even Ireland Aus USA Japan store all Gone!

Big clap for myself, well done well done.
Don't buy it that time & regret now.
Want can I do now is hug my pillow & cry out LOUD!
xxxxxx