The City That Never Sleeps
Beep* I'm twinG ☆




posted : Monday, March 22, 2010
title : t w i n k l e 070

Recently, I got an intense thoughts.

It's was a really foolish idea.




Everything start from the day morning..

I saw you drew rein in front of my house.

 I stood still & gazing on you.

Ouh! ..Bloody red

Deeply in love at first sight... 

I never thought I will fall in love with you.











X You Cooper! 

Why you're so Gorgeous &  Sexy!


Yes it's you.  BMW Mini Cooper S

You're not my type.   But idk why..

I don't like those are little & huddle thing.

I always like those Big car like Land Cruiser.


Recently thoughts,
" Hmmm..Not bad, I should change my mind.."

Moon said,
" Waiting your M.Chicken.."


i'll make it come true on this year?

No No No..or maybe next year. 

XD